About The Two Pillows

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

This is my room!!!


A place where I love to spend a good portion of my life.
A place where I sit to relax.
A place where I sit to read.
A place where I talk to my friends.
A place where I play games, and
At the end of everything;
A place where I enjoy my beautiful sleep. I have a small laptop in my room, which is a window to my friends around the Globe; probably that’s why they say “my computer runs on windows". However among all the things kept in my room the most remarkable and the most important thing for me in my room are the two little pillows; Soft and supporting. I am dedicating this blog completely to my lovely little pillows. Whatever may happens to everything around me but these two little pillows will always be there, supporting me and preparing me for the new day, a new life...

0 comments: