The Story of the Pillows!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Everyone has pillows in their beds – pillows, where we keep our heads while sleeping; pillows, where we surrender every time we go to bed; pillows, where we dream about our future and the same pillows, whom we leave to get up from sleep and start working towards transforming those golden dreams to reality. Pillows take our thoughts into their unlimited storage room and keep it safe; later helps us think, dream and analyze the possibility. Pillows let us crawl in and get immersed in our own thoughts and let us have a warm and tender ambiance where we could do what we really wanted to do! Sometimes, they are like mother’s lap. Sometimes, they are like a friend’s shoulder and at times, they are like tissue papers (and you know when...) I feel, once in a while that pillows act as a good, caring and loving wife!

Well, I have got a small home, in this large city of Bangalore. A home, rented though, but painted and decorated with love. I live in a small one kitchen, one hall and one bedroom house with my wife – who is always my strength and motivation. She is the best place where I can lean on when I am sad, down or alone. Just like my lovely little pillow she supports me.

We have a few pillows at home – four, to count them up. All four are lovely ones – whom I love very much. All are like my partners in times of sorrow, loneliness and also during celebration and happiness. They share everything – my joys and woes. They remain with me during a movie; they remain with me during my lonely afternoons, when my wife is gone to office; they remain with me all the time I sleep and dream – dream about
my wishes and desires; they take active participation when me and my wife fight (You know, the pillows can be used as a weapon in fun fights!) I love all o’em.
There are many things in my small, little and tiny house, but I would love to rest only on my pillows – my partners in my life. I am happy to get this opportunity to drop in my life with my pillows – well, I am sure we have a long way to go in a life full of ups and downs and I sincerely hope that my pillows will be with me – all the way!!

Cheers!

1 comments:

soma said...

Hiya,
I was reading u blog. It's great.
I mean we don't really think about pillows, but its quite important, I mean I can't think of sleeping without pillows. And u know wat's the funniest thing is I prefer my pillow in really bad shape, as in i don like the fluffy one's or really big ones. I prefer them really old and thin, so I always take those which everybody is ready to throw. :)
Here in London, my frnds laugh at me, I just have one pilllow and I insisted when my Aunt was packing for me that I want the one which is in a bad shape. My frnds keep pulling my leg bout it and the best part is u know they don want it when they are spending nite at my place.
But no matter what I love my Pillow. :)