Change... We can believe in.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Disclaimer: This has nothing to do with American politics. I mean it!!
1. My pillows don’t complain in me working in night shifts.
2. My pillows don’t crib if I smoke or come home drunk.
3. I don’t have to seek its permission b4 sleeping next to it in case am drunk.
4. I can punch it; I can throw it and even kick it.
5. I can give a tightest hug and still it doesn’t shout back for my rudeness.
6. Importantly, I don’t have to take it where ever I go.

Jokes apart, we work for a comfortable life and always crave to earn more. The more we earnthe less we sleep. One can’t eat properly when there is no sleep. When one can’t even eat andsleep properly what is the point in earning more. Look at the life of a pillow it evencomforts someone who is a heavyweight head weight has it ever complained of the stress. It’sgetting squeezed when we see a movie or watch a highly intense cricket match. It remains silent and doesn’t complain on this.It gets thrown to the wall; even when it’s not its fault and it doesn’t complain on this as well. To put it in a nutshell it never complains of over working, however we do. It accommodates to the change. Flexes its muscles when we stretch it and it is the most sought thing even at someone’s birth or death. How much are we sought for? Still we complain. I was wondering how this could happen.

Its simple, it doesn’t carry a heavy ego. No one likes a heavy pillow. I think thechange should start from here, let’s shred all our egos in terms of education, lifestyle, salary and possessions. Let’s become lightweight jus like a pillow and we will be sought after, after all we are humans and can change!!!

0 comments: